I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am so lost....

I am so lost now... Me like no direction d....I duno wat 2 do yet I have so so many things 2 do, so many notes 2 read, worried about my internship and more... I feel so lost now, i duno wat 2 do, all i can do is jus worried ... i so so worried about my intern, i hav send out so many resume d, but still no reply yet... i haven been 2 any interview yet n i dun wan 2 go 4 my interview during my exam.... my exam is just around the corner, it jus next week n i still worried about my intern.....

I feel so down now... i wan 2 go intern!!! could any company jus call me 2 interview?? Im so so desperate now.... OMG!!!!

2 comments:

--Ping-- said...

hey..mane, here come a torchlight,flashlight, and spotlight..which u like? hmm...finish using dee i still can re-charge for u...gambateh!!

Listen to my light now..go straight now and look forward!!

miChi3 said...

hehe. :)
yaya. I'll pass my luck to you n mao! :D gambateeeeeee!
all the best n gd luck!

haha, the sun is coming!