I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Whole new experience...

Take this pic in the car while we are on our way go Sepang....

Went to Sepang International Circuit(SIC) for shooting yesterday with all my colleagues... Have alot of fun there... saw alot of nice car there, ferrari, porsche, etc... wow....
Working hard and play hard at the same time there....hehe....
Besides that, i also have the chance to ride in Lotus 2-Eleven there...it was really great!!!
It is a experience tht i won't 4get... its was like a once in a life time experience.....
Yeah!!!this is the Lotus 2-Eleven that i ride in and beside me is the Empire Motorsports' driver, James Mitchell....

Although it was tiring but i think it is worth lor....hehe....
I really learn alot at there.....
Its me on the race track!!!

No comments: