I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

New sem starting...

Im now second year d.... 
APR2 d....
im a senior ald...
time really flies....

3 months intern finish liao...
got lots of things 2 update for my intern....
but lazy lor...

1 week plus holiday in Penang....
alot of things happens in Penang...
move house, break up, go Kedah, Kangar....
eat alot of delicious food during my holiday in Penang...
oww... i miss Penang ald....

My new sem ald start on this monday... 
but i just come back 2 kl this thurs...
hehe... ponteng few days...

today is my officially 1st day go college 4 this whole new sem...
my second year 1st sem.....
Sat also have 2 go college....
have 2 wake up on 7 am somemore....
cham nia...

Ald got assignments 2 do liao... 
so fast... 
really have 2 pia this sem...
cannot do last minutes work d...
have 2 be really serious this year...

Guess where i am now??
inside my room?? nope...
im now at feeling cafe with mao n joseph....
mao is coming my house 4 overnite...
hehe....yeah....
we are both writing our blog right now...
haha...

will update my intern's life soon...
lazy 2 upload photos ler...
coz really got alot of photos...
wait till i have free time la...
i will update one by one....

No comments: