I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Watched Transformers 2 today...


Yay!!!  Just finish watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen...
The 1st Transformers tht i watched was on June 2007. 
Watch it with my ex, both of us even promise 2 watched the second wan 2gether. 
We are waiting for the Transformer 2 since that, I have waited this movie for 2 years plus...
But after 2 years we ald break up d, so dun have the chance to watch it 2gether. 
Hope tht he still remember this promise coz i do remember until now. 
Actually, I got a bit sad when watching this movie as it reminds me tht me n my ex have watched it before. 
Anyway... the main point is not about him....
The main point is about the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen...
This movie is finally out... 
This movie din't disappointed me after my 2 years of waiting....
It really worth watching and really exciting.
I think this movie is really great n hope the 3rd wan will even more interesting than this wan...
For those who haven watched, go watched it now!!!
It's really a GOOD wan 2 watch!!!

No comments: