I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My life in Penang...

Bac Penang ald 2 weeks plus...
My sem break gonna end soon...
few more days left nia...
gonna miss it...

I gonna miss my bed,
my mom, my sis, my bro and frenz here...
din actually hang out in these two weeks...
oh ya, i have done my do 2 list..
clubbing... Yay...

I jus went out with few close frenz 
n mostly stay in house 
to help up my mum...
to watch hong kong drama
to become a pig... 
hehe... sleep...

my sis gonna marry 2morow...
so these few days help up my mum and my sis...
im so happy with my sis wedding...
im so so busy...
jus like im the one who are marry...
haha... kidding....
i dun wan so fast marry ko....

wanna go sleep d lor...
2morow still have 2 wake up earlier...
2morow is my sis big day...
gonna be pretty... hehe!!

K la, 
gonna stop here...

Nite everyone....zzzz

No comments: