I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 13, 2009

My 21st Bday!!



Im officially ADULT today!!
Will go into 2 my adulthood and into adult world today...
Another stage of my life...

I celebrate my 21st bday at KL this year...
Din expect much for my birthday this year...
As im not going bac to my hometown, bf not here
and everyone else is busy with the event thing...

Fist surprise is on wed, 
go yam cha and gossip with frenz, 
suddenly got cake come to our table...
din expect they will buy cake for me 2days in advance...
Thanks 4 the cake, 
I really like it... Muackz for u all...



Second surprise is on thurs noon, 
received packaging from my bf, 
which is frm UK...
I received a cute teddy bear from him...
I will hug it when i go sleep...
Love u alot, dear.... Muackz... 



Third surprise is on thurs nite, 
plan to go out with my BFFs here, 
I thought we will go out to have dinner 2gether, 
din expect much frm them coz we all are all in financial crisis now...
haha...
But, u guys make me cry... 
They bring to eat Jogoya at Star Hill there...
I wanted to go there long long time a go... 
Thanks u all, Love u guys a lot... 
Muackz...



We all eat until very very full...
I think is the fullest day for me...
Then we go to Cola club and play true or dare..
n I have my laugh all the nite...

Fourth surprise is from my housemate on the same nite, 
They give me surprise by switching off the light when i came out frm my room...
they bring out the cake out of no where and sing birthday songs for me...
Thanks to all my housemates... Muackz... 


Thanks everyone who has make my day a memorable and great one this year!!!
Love u all....
Big kisses for u all...
MUACKZZZZZ..... 


No comments: