I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Updates!!!


Hi there, 
a quick updates...

I have been staying in my BFFs house 
for almost a week be4 my exam...
Is not tht i dun hav place to stay lar..
Is im going there to STUDY... 
which means...
"S"leep "T"ill "U" "D"idn't "Y"awn... 
haha...
taught by my dear dear....
I actually holidaying in here... 
and having all the laughter while studying here....
and I really get to study and "STUDY" at the same time... 
so good...
I feel i have been spoiled at here...
coz everyday i wake up, 
there is a meal ta bao for me already...
I play games here, 
watch drama here, 
sing K here and lotz more...
I so xing fu... wuahaha....
 
Will having my finals on this coming friday, 
which means i still have 2 more days to go...
and last paper on next tues...
and thats the end of my advanced diploma 
and my study life lor...
Gonna miss the college life alot...

K la, 
Back to study lor...
Gambateh and all the best
for all my friends who are taking exam as well....

No comments: