I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My BIG BIG Day!!!


13 November 2010

Finally,
After two years of hard work in KL....
I'm now officially graduate d...
I can say that I'm graduate from TAR College d...
Thanks my family and my dearest po po
came all the way from Penang to attend my convocation....

On this day,
I'm the biggest d...
everyone also must listen to me....
haha...
n is my happiest day also...
coz is my birthday too...
is my 22nd birthday...
old liao...
22 years old d...
thank you all for attending my convo
and celebrate my birthday with me....
thank you everyone for making this day so special to me...
thanks dear for the cake and the love u gave me...
Love u...Muackz....

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

congrats graduate d.... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...