I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Got Feel...

Today,
I got the feel to write my blog again
and here I am...

Did not update my blog for quite a long time...
Is because ofter CNY there are alot of things to do...
I need 2 pack up my things...
Packing, Packing and Packing...
Been living in KL for two years plus...
There are tones of stuff I need 2 pack...
Still headache dunno how to move all those stuff back...
need 2 sacrifice some things d...

Yup, that's right...
I will be back Penang in one month time...
I ald render my resign letter
and I will be jobless in May...
So who ever read this post,
got any job recommendation for me in Penang pls tell me ya...

Okay, bac to the reality that we are facing now...
The hottest and the latest news for the world now
is the tsunami and earthquake that happened in Japan...
Japan is the place that I always wanted to go...
But now, is almost gone...
They have my full respect in handling the whole situations
and let's hope that Japan will go through this disaster in no time...
Pray hard for them...and all my friends in Japan...
Hope everyone is fine there...

No comments: