I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Still adapting myself in KL.....my KL life is really tiring...

This is the fourth week I have been in KL.....I still not really familiar with here yet....still adapting with the environment here....need time 2 suits in here....have 2 find my own spot here...try 2 make as more frenz as possible here.....as this is wat i learn.....in Public Relations...haha....build relations with others will help me in the future...

In these few weeks, I have been 2 KLCC, Times Square, Sungei Wang,Pavillion, Bukit Bintang,Tesco, Ikea, PGRM, SS2, and thatz it....I have learn 2 take LRT by myself, take bus by myself....N will try 2 explore more here if gt the time and chance.....Im trying 2 get more familiar with the life in kl as soon as possible...it will make it easier 4 me in the future.....

I got a lot of assignment 2 do and a big event 2 plan.....very busy.....as my new house not yet have internet access yet, i have 2 stayed back in college to on9 search for information to do my assignments almost everyday n i ended up going home at 6smth or even smtimes 7smth....

I really feel tht Advanced diploma is not as easy as I think, im starting to feel the pressure and really tiring...is not the same as in diploma....have 2 be more hardworking than before.....

I even dun have enough time 2 sleep here....coz have a lot of things 2 do here....assignments and events things ......really tiring and a lot of pressure compare to diploma.....

Besides tht, i have 2 spend as little as possible as the expenses here is really REALLY high....have 2 save save use or else..... i really cant survive here for 2 years.....image that how broke i am now.....haihzz.....

Gtg d...im now on9 in my college library and itz rainning heavily outside, so cold inside here.....cant stand anymore.....gtg back home d....sleepzzzzz....hehe....

No comments: