I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yeah!!!....five more days 2 go...

FIVE more days 2 go....n i will bac 2 pEnAnG for my convocation.......YES!!!!! finally....i can go bac 2 my home sweet home d....n my OWN room.....wau.....can't wait 2 go bac...hehe....hope time pass quickly so tht i can go home......REALLY miss home and miss HIM....

Yeah!!!...i really happy 2day as i 2day no need 2 stayed back 4 meeting 2 discuss about our event, assignment...all that stuff...i can relax d....i really like saturday as saturday is my rest day in my busy college life.....i will rearrange all my stuff in my room 2day as my roomate has jus moved out yesterday....

im still happy although i still have 2 go college on saturday.... bring my laptop 2 college 2 on9 as my house still have not has internet access yet..... although no meetings 2day, but still i have 2 do research for my group assignment and my individual presentation.....

Overall, Im happy 2day....hehe....

No comments: