I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is the end of CNY but is a new start for me....

Chinese New Year has over but is just a new start 4 me.... going 2 intern soon... will start my intern on 16 feb... for 3 months ....I have 2 move over there coz it is very far n inconvenience for me if i go bac 2 wangsa everyday... so hav 2 go bac earlier to kl 2 move my things over there 2 start my new life... becoz of tht i have 2 celebrate my valentine in kl...so cham... but what 2 do... my intern is more important...

This year valentine, dunno y...me nt feeling in celebrating it... no mood 2 buy present 4 him... 2 me... valentine day is not so important anymore... compare to my previous valentine, i used 2 prepare cards, choose present n buy it one week before..... but now, ald 11 feb d i still no idea wat 2 buy 4 him n even think of dun wan buy present 4 him instead we jus go eat hor liao can d...

Maybe bcoz i have changed, maybe bcoz me broke d, maybe becoz my thinking become mature d, or maybe ....

Dun wan 2 think so more d... i have 2 be prepared 4 my intern, im so worried abt my intern.... haihz.... prepare for big challenge 2 come... n i will do my best with all strength.... hopefully everything will works well 4 me in my intern.....

Oh ya... n wish all my friends who have bf n gf, Happy Valentine's Day....

No comments: