I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My second day intern in Bert Comm.

Move in my new house near office on 15 feb, no internet connection there so cannot online there, boring... only can watch my drama tht save in my laptop... gt nth 2 do there....haihzz....
16 feb, 1st day in Bert Comm., the people there are all very nice, glad that there are still 3 other Ktar students come here for intern, 2 frm broadcast n 1 advertising... im the only one pr here...1st day, everything is quite smooth 4 me... finish work at 7smth... quite early for my 1st day here...
2nd day, already gt work 2 do... but gt curi tulang a bit for online check mail coz no internet at home.... now still at office working ko... looks like 2day can't go bac so early d... nvm la, can learn more things but now ald a bit tired d...
Got 2 go bac 2 work d...
Blog next time when got chance 2 curi tulang again....hehe....
tata 4 now.....

No comments: