I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Changes in my life...

There is a new begining of another chapter of my life...
I have moved from Wangsa Metroview to Melati Utama PV 3...
Bye bye to my 2 years home at metroview...
N now i am styaing in PV3 d...
Staying together with my best fren, Xuanti...
Now become my roomate d...
Hope that nothing will change between us...
coz I really scared that our friendship will have changes
as I heard many ppl say best fren cannot stay together...

I will be going bac Penang this friday,
to celebrate my mum's bday,
although I ald missed mother's day,
but I still can make it to my mum's bday
n my dearly sis ask me to plan for it...
can't wait to go bac...
I miss my home and Penang food alot!!!

Besides celebrate my mum's bday,
I also need to meet up my bf's mum and dad...
nervous!!!

And the most important is...
Today is me n my dear dear punya 8th month anniversary....
time really flies...
so fast, we ald together 8 months d....hehe...
although he is not here,
but nvm...
coz still got 28 days left till i meet him in UK!!!
Nervous, happy and excited!!!

XOXO
I love you!!!

No comments: