I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Updates!!

Jus come bac from Penang yesterday...
Go bac non-stop eating...
Eat yam rice, tom yam mee, lemak laksa,
wan tan mee, hokkien mee, great dinner at autocity
and lotz n lotz of food...

It was a busy week for me when I was in Penang,
celebrating my mum's bday,
playing with my bro's son, Ryan,
meeting up my bf's parents,
cut my hair, bought alot of things...
oh ya, n i manage to go visit my aunt at Kedah,
and I have been to Alor Setar Mall, Star Parade and Billion in 1 day...
and I also eating non-stop at Kedah as well...

Coming bac to KL and went to KLIA airport,
KLIA is damn far and there is traffic jam along the way...
Go KLIA to say good bye to Owen...
All the best to all of my friends who went to UK to study...

Bac to me again...
I will going to visit my bf in UK in exactly 19 days!!
Yay!!!
Can't wait and there is alot of things in my mind now...
wat to bring la, things to do before I go...
and I'm starting to pack my luggage...
Excited, excited n excited!!!
oh ya, n my bf is finish his last paper today!!
and he have all the time for me now...
Great!!!

UK, I'm Coming soon...

XOXO
Love u, Muackz...

No comments: