I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My convo on 28 June 2008 in TARC Penang branch....

Busy these few days, so post up about my convo details a bit late.....
OK...we start frm the day before my convo....Briefing...I 4gt to bring TARC bus ticket with me when i go 2 Penang...i left it in KL..., I slept at 5am the nite before n i wake up at 7.30am n i waited rapid for more than half an hour....n i arrive there a bit late ...luckily the briefing jus start nia, i sit with Amanda's gang they all.....n i really really miss them..... we sit at the 1st row in the college hall and the principal ask us 2 be the "model" 2 walk up n down the stage for all the graduates 2 see....all eyes are on us...we was like HUH???....guess this is the consequencess for the "latecomers">>>WE LOr... after the briefing, we all go 2 take our gown n the room was so pack, lucliky our course dun have so many ppl, so no need 2 waited so long...after tht, follow my housemate, my dear best fren go REDBOX....I really enjoy myself alot that day....meet up with a lot of my Penang's frens 2day.... not enough time 2 meet all.....

The nite b4 my BIG day>>> Im so excited that i can't sleep whole nite, i wake up n do mask for my BIG day 2morow....hehe....guess what time i sleep...i sleep at 3am...wow....n i was like wake up at 6am the next mornig...i even dun wan 2 wake up, but have 2 coz 2day is my BIG day....make up all ready.... wait my mom 2 come frm jUru 2 fetch me n we go 2gether...we arrive our college at 8.30am...n my mom started 2 help me wear my gawn, we are all so excited, our ceremony start at 9smth, abit delay.... we all sit inside the DK coz the hall is not enough place for all of us 2 sit in....image tht we are the last batch 2 go up stage 2 received our scroll....wat 2 do, we jus hav 2 WAIT.....when is our turn, most parents already leave the hall, jus left a few of them nia....so pity us....haihzz....nvm, i still have my family 2 back up me...hehe.....take a lot of photos with all my frens n lectures after the ceremony....i was like sweat like hell that day, but still have 2 rush here n there 2 take photos coz we have 2 return the gown be4 2pm.....n this is like once in a life time.....although gt take a lot, but still... i gt miss out some frenz 2 take photos with them...haihzz....2 many ppl on tht day liao....can find my frenz easily....overall, im quite happy except the waiting part, thanks 2 both my families 2 come n support me n thanks 4 ur big flowers.... i really love it....i wanted 2 bring it 2 kl with me, but it was 2 big n heavy 2 me...so i left it at Penang.....thanks ya....u all r the best....muackssss.....

No comments: