I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My convo photos...

Its me on stage!!!
Family Photos......
with my dear sis....
with my dear mummy.....
with my dear Mama....
with my younger sis....
with both dear mama n sister
with both my mama n my younger sis...
with Sim Hui....
with Miss Yap...
with Su....
with my housemate in kl, Qian Ying n Yen Hooi...
with Ai Hua....
with N.G....
with the princess Joanne....
with Josie....
with my current roommate, Julie....
with Anson.....
with Clement....
With Miss Lim
Jia Ying , Hui Hui n me....
with Journalism coursemate....
with Angie, Evelyn, Jolyn n Miss Lim
with Mao.....
with Remy...
me n Hui Ping....
with Daniel
with Leo....
my ex-roommate in kl....
me n Jia Ying ....
These are some of the photos that i have taken on my convocation....
For more photos, visits my friendster and facebook account la......

No comments: