I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Penang....here I come...

I'm 2 busy 2 post up all my photos of my convocation these few days....will post it later....I jus rush here and there when i reach Penang.. I have 2 many things 2 do in 3 days time...not enough time... I want more time in Penang... I went 2 Redbox 2 sing with my housemate, go Mois with my frenz, go watch movie with my darling, go 2 see my jus born bro's baby, Ryan, ....n I really enjoy myself a lot in Penang....N I wish i can have more time in Penang...coz i still gt a lot of food haven eat yet... when i bac, the 1st thing is i go out 2 eat, hehe...i go eat laksa, curry mee, char koay teow, lok lok, pasembur, rojak, fried oyster n i think i still eat not enough ko...wan 2 eat more Penang food...I really Really miss Penang food although i jus came here for 1 month only.....

Few days be4 I'm still in Penang enjoy my convocation, but now I already bac 2 KL 2 continue my busy life over here...started 2 rush here rush there again my college life.....have 2 start 2 do all the assignments n event stuff...haihzz....miss penang...

No comments: