I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Im so SO tired....

Im so so tired now.. i have stayed at Mao's home since tuesday...until friday... becoz of PR roles assignment... i hav 2 go her house overnight coz KK n she also stay at MU, so i hv 2 go there n we discuss our assignment until very late so, i might as well stay there... i so paiseh with mao coz i sleept on her bed n she have 2 sleep on others people bed... thank you Mao for let me sleep in ur bedroom n paiseh with her roomate also 4 disturbing them so many days....

I have learn alot of new things these few days... frm KK n Mao....
Thanks 2 Mao n KK....

I miss my bed liao... wan go sleep in my own bed d... hehe... nitez.....

2 comments:

K~ock K~roach said...

Hey shirmane...
Dun worry la... after next wed.. we all can rest in peace.. oppsss...
Choi.. we all can rest n relax la..
XD

~ Shirmane ~ said...

after wed also cannot relax ko, coz still gt Mr. C individual assignment n cyberlaw midterm....cham ....