I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Shopping day!!

Its my shopping day!!! I have been shopping for 2 days continuously....now is the year end sales period n its everywhere!!! every shop is on sales now n its up 2 70%..... i think every girls also can't resist it, including me.... i finally found the white shoe tht i want 2 wear for my sis wedding n the dress for her wedding....

I thought tht i won't buy much in the Jusco at Alpha angle bcoz it jus hav 2 floor nia ma.... but.... guess im wrong!!!! the 1st day i go with Julie n Qing, we go shop in every shop tht in the Jusco, three of us buy almost 300 over, i spend 100 over in the 1st day... i din bring enough cash tht day n also din bring ATM card so i think i will continue shopping 2morow... can u guess how long the three of us shopping there??? we start 2 shop there from 2pm noon until 9smth... geng leh... we dun even notice the time n we get shocked when we look at the time when we go bac... hehe....

Ok, now the second day, i go shop with my housemate, yen hooi, michelle, howdy n nixon... yah... 2day boys also go shopping with us... 2day i spend even more than yesterday.... 2day spend almost 200... meet kuan n her family while shopping with my housemates..... we 2day shop frm 3pm until 10pm ...hehe...very happy but also sad at the same time coz frm 2day onwards im BROKE!!! hehe... total spending on these two days shopping, 300 over.....OMG....

here are some of my shoes n clothes tht i bought....

2 comments:

--Ping-- said...

wow...finally i saw ur shoes...black white n gold..hmmm...
i nvr hv the experience of buying 3 pairs of shoes in one weekend in one shot..geng!!!
i like the last piece photo e clothes..nice nice..

~ Shirmane ~ said...

hehe...thanks....i jus in the mood of buying shoes n i need it 4 my sis wedding... me normally also wont buy 3 pair of shoes in one shot wan...