I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged....

Tagged by Ping Ping....
i think this is the longest tagged i've ever do....

[01] Name: Shirmane
[02] Nickname: Gt alot, Shir shir, Mane mane, mei mei.....
[03] Married: NO
[04] Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 20
[07] High School: SMJK Phor Tay
[08] College: Tunku Abdul Rahman College (Penang n KL branch)
[09] Height: 152 cm (very short)
[10] Weight: secret...haha!!
[11] Do you like yourself: Yes...but if can slim down, better lor...
[12] Piercings: Yes
[13] Right or left: Both sides
[14] Are you a freak: Sometimes
[15] Hair: a bit brown coz dye before... straight hair....
[16] Skin: Yellow skin coz im a chinese ma....
[17] Allergic: Dust
[18] What are you doing now: do assignment...
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: do assignment!!!
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Be a good wife n a good mother... maybe only...
FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Not at the moment coz nw study at KL...
[22] Siblings (included you): 5
[23] Eldest: my sis
[24] Youngest: another sis...
[25] Love/hate your family: Love them very much....
[26] You found your another half: Yes....
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Someone who I love n love me very much.....
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Jus have 2 be himself
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: Countless...hehe....
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): yes...
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Yes...
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: yes, but is 2 my previous bf.....
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: secret.....
[34] Ever argue with your other half: yes...
[35] You with your other half since: 2007 May...
[36] Are you straight/lesbo: u say leh??
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Because i love him lor..
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Duno wor...
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: ....
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: yes...
[41] Your first best friend: Caryn
[42] Your first enemy: Rats...
[43] The friend you love the most: I love all my friends....
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1 only): Dun hav any at the moment
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Many wor....
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: haha... mus b my bf lar....hehe....
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Pretend to nice 2 u and backstab u...
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Not gentleman at all...
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: No...
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: No.
[51] If your friend backstabs you: I will very angry n feel hurt at the same time...
[52] If your friend betray you: I will wonder why she do tht 2 me...
[53] If your friend woo your lover: She will be not my friend anymore..
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: i will ask myself whether i love him or not, if not then we will still be friend...
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: I will jus keep it 2 myself n continue to be his best friend...
STUDIES

[56] Are you a good student: Haha.... depends....
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: depends also....
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Puan Mecca, my high school teacher....
[59] Always late to school/college: yaya... thatz me!!!
[60] Your class: OK...
[61] You love your seniors: yes...some....
[62] Senior who you love the most: No one at the moment....
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Good lah.
[64] Excellent result classmate: K shan...
[65] Laziest classmate: hmmm.... no comment.....
[66] Smart people: at the top management lor.... hehe....
[67] Stupid people: me is one of them.... i rather be a comm. tech.
[68] Good looking people: have their pitiful story too if they are pretty n eye-cathing
[69] Ugly people: have inner beauty as well....
[70] Funny people: i like 2 mix with funny people as im always happy around them....
[71] Cute people: make me smile
[72] Bad people: Jus hate it!!
[73] Honest people: can be easily bully by others, so dun be honest too often....
[74] Acting people: they make me wan slap them....
[75] You are what kind of people: cute gua... coz ppl always use this same word to describe me...

PREFER


[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes.

[77] Hugs or kisses: can i have both???
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller

[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach
[81] Listener or talker: listener
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic!!!
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Both...
FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: planning in 28 - 30...
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 2 ( a girl n a boy)
[86] Career: Not sure at the moment, but i do noe tht i dun wan be in the office wholeday... i wan job tht need 2 go out , job tht related to event wan....
[87] Salary: Of course my salary hav 2 be as high as possible coz i like to shopping, i need salary tht can afford me 2 go shop everyday....hehe...
[88] Retirement age: the day tht i think i dun wan working anymore....
[89] Properties value: No idea
[90] Wishes: I will alweiz happy with no worries n will 2gether with my bf forever n get As in my exam....


TAGGED
[91] Julie
[92] Adeline
[93] Michie
[94] Gillian
[95] Mao
[96] KK
[97] Birdy
[98] Joseph
[99] Nix
[100] Yumi

No comments: