I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Decision....

In our everyday life, we must make alot of decision in order 2 done all the things in our life like we plan to...
every little decisions may change our life totally.... so we must make a wise decision so that we wont regret it in future....

These few days, i hav 2 make a really really big decision in my life, but i duno wat should i do....
im confused ... this is wat i called "uncertainty" that i have been learned from my course....
im confused now, frustrated, n i scared that i make the wrong decision....
this decision will change my life totally, now n my future.... Big changes in my life....
im now full with questions..., uncertainties....n more....
duno how 2 describe my feeling now....

Hope that i can make the right decision for myself n not regret it in my future....

No comments: