I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I have done these few days???

Guess what have I done these few days?? I have no class on friday, so i have 3 days free time....

I have been watching hong kong drama "家好月圆" these three days.... n i managed 2 finish 40 episode in 3 days.... yeah!!! I watch until early in the morning everyday baru go sleep..... hehe....

Gt a lot feeling came through my mind when im watching this drama.... i even started miss my family n my dear .... haihzzz....

Beside watching drama, me n my housemate also became a cook housewife, "煮家婆" these few days.... we cook our dinner ourselves everyday....jus cook few simple dishes nia .... hehe.... here are some photos that i have taken...Our dinner.....

2 comments:

--Ping-- said...

u've upgraded urself to housewives too..
yeah..simple n nice dishes..
I am now lazy to cook liao
hehe

~ Shirmane ~ said...

yaya...im learning how 2 cook more delicious dishes ....
wan ask u tech me sometime....hehe...