I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

finally.... i have make up my mind....

Finally, after the long consideration of my own situation now.... i have thought it over n over again n i have make up my mind..... to take the 1st step.... make a decision that will change my life in future.... i duno is it a wise decision or not but .... i hope it is....

thanks to my dear lao gong, joseph, julie, yuna, limbert n all my friends who support my decision.... although i noe it will hard 4 me... but i have no choice coz im desperately need money now... i need 2 change .... change .... n change.....

I wan 2 study really really hard in this sem n work hard as hard as i can 2 earn more money.... Both two things are the most important 4 me now...... hope i can achived it ..... will have less time 2 write blogs from now on.....

1 comment:

--Ping-- said...

I can understand..
But it's tough at the same time..
I will give u support...if anything need help, dun hesitate to look for me...
Remember to rest also ya!!
Btw..hv u found a job?