I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yeah!!! MOvie...

Yay... finally have time 2 go watch movie d... me ald long time din go cinema watch movie d, thanks 2 Gillian n Li May... v finally go watch "Twilight" d, v ald postponed it be4... n v cant tahan d, v jus said go n we straightaway go Cathay Cineplex watch... hehe... Gillian is like tht wan, said go then go d....


I think the movie is damn good... im not sure abt u guys, but i like 2 watch romantic love story, the main male actor was so SO handsome but a little over fair d... but nvm, as long as he handsome can d.. I really like the story line of this movie, if u like 2 watch romantic love story, i highly recommend this movie 2 u... as my roomate, Julie, Gillian n Li may ald addicted 2 it d... my dear Julie whole day listening 2 this movie soundtrack while Gill n May ald go bought the novel d...


After movie, I finally gt the chance 2 taste the meatball tht they always mentioned abt... its really nice, is my 1st time 2 eat beef... hehe.....one word .... Delicious!!! I know y Gillian always come here d...


we also take some nice photos there as all the mall r full with nice Christmas decoration d... started 2 got the Christmas mood d.... The deco are so nice n i jus cant stop 2 take photos there.... here r some of the photos v take there.....


3 comments:

--Ping-- said...

yeah..sounds nice...
i wan watch i wan watch!!!
i miss out nice movies recently...
haha..the decorations really nice ler...
lovely x'mas!!!

*gillian* said...

Haaha,it's just me who bought the novel btw xD

And yes,I'm very spontaneous on going cinema! Meh meh let's go and catch some movie some days too! *hugs*

I want those pic Shir! xp

K~ock K~roach said...

Yo Yo back to reality...
PR theories n models hahahahah XP