I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Christmas!!!

Christmas is just around the corner,
everywhere is full with Christmas deco,
especially inside the mall,
went shopping with my cousins last weekend,
we snap a lot of photos with
those Christmas deco and Christmas tree....

I just love Christmas...
I felt that i went back to the time when i was small,
with all those big big christmas deco around me..
hehe...

This year Christmas,
I will back Penang,
to celebrate with my loves one,
Can't wait that day to come...

In this special season,
I would like to wish everyone,
all my dearest friends and family...
have a enjoyful Christmas with ur loves one...
Merry Christmas!!!

Share this song to all of u...
This song is for Coca-Cola wan...
There are two version for this songs...
Thie one that I post here is the normal version...
while my blog's playing one is the coca cola version...
there are some different inside the MV...
Here goes the song....

No comments: