I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy day...

Although i jus sleep at 8.30am this morning becoz have 2 finish my cyberlaw n find journal 4 PR roles... but i feel very happy 2day.... Duno why...

Mayb is becoz i finally finish my cyberlaw coz me n mao do this cyberlaw since week 6 until now... It takes my several sleepless night for almost 2 weeks...

Although 2day gt rainning when i want go bac but i doesn't influence my good mood at all... very sleepy 2day coz not enough sleep but becoz my dear Joseph have 2 come 2 my house 2 do his cyberlaw, i hav 2 sacrifice my sleep this noon, but still i still in a good mood... hehe....

While Joseph doing his cyberlaw, i received a good news, my sister is COMING 2 find me!! Yeay!!! what a surprise to me!! Im so SO HAPPY n quickly halau Joseph go bac... coz my sis is coming 2 fetch me go eat HOR LIAO!!! Yeah yeah!!!....I really wanted go bac Penang this week but i cant coz gt 2 many things 2 do d... so when i heard tht she is coming, I really REALLY happy... We go Genting Klang eat HOR LIAO.... i think the best food in this world is when u eat it with ur family members....

Other than tht, i received a birthday present frm my sis... itz a mascara... yeah... MASCARA.... i like it very much n the packaging is very very nice..... THANKS ya, sis....

After dinner, go Feeling with Joseph 2 prepare our cyberlaw presentation slide there coz Joseph computer dun hav power point... go there until 1am....

Overall, IM VERY HAPPY 2day....




This is the mascara tht my sis bought 4 me.... LOVE it!!!








No comments: