I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 14, 2008

The story of my 20th Birthday....

I celebrate my 20th bday in KL n GUESS wat, i have been sleeping early in the morning abt 5 or 6 smth since last Saturday until yesterday continuously... 2 do all those assignments...I was like a panda for now...

OK, bac 2 the topic.. my 20th bday in KL... i sleep in 5smth in the early morning... i received my bday wishes from Gillian, Joseph n Limbert when the clock ticks at 12am.. Really happy tat someone out there still remember my bday... but i feel so disappointed tat the 1st one who call n wish me is not my bf... is Joseph n Limbert that call me... anyway thanks Joseph n Limbert who r always there 4 me 2 hear all my sad stories of mine... thanks 4 being a good listener n good friend of mine...

My 20th bday is totally not same as usual as i was in Penang. I used 2 hav all my best fren around me on my bday, we go sing k, clubbing n partying with all the funs...n most important of all, every year i hav my family tat celebrate my bday with me... with BIG CAKES... lots of present, n most important of all, bithday song....

But this year, everyting is different with my previous bday, everthing seem so wrong... i was like so emo, so down, so tired, no mood... mayb is bcoz of my bf, mayb is bcoz a lot of assignment that makes me pressure, mayb is not being around with my best fren n family... alot of possibilities....

I was like SO SO emo n i cried on my birthday!!! can u imagine that??? Yes, i CRIED on my birthday, not once only but twice... At that moment, i feel like rush bac 2 Penang straightaway... my birthday not suppose 2 be like tat.... but it turn out 2 be like tat.... no fun at all, no presents, no cake, no birthday song for me...

My phone line was being cut off in the morning on my birthday n i cant make calls n sms. Duno why being cut off...quarrel with my bf 9am in the morning... which turn out tat i only sleep for 4 hours nia... Late 4 Mr.C class n u noe wat i get for my birthday?? Another ASSIGNMENT!!! 27 days 2 complete it... WTF....

Taz not the end of the story yet... when i wan go bac home... the rain started 2 rain heavily n i end up my clothes are all wet d when i reach home even i taking an umbrella... Can u imagine how heavy is tat rain?? Luckily gt Joseph tat accompany me home or else im all alone in the rain on my birthday... how sad is tat...

My roomate has prepared a mix vege n meat salad for me as a gift 4 me when im home... n it is delicious... n go eat buffet steamboat with my housemate... eat until very full... they all belanja me .... thanks 2 Yen Hooi, my all time best fren, Julie, my dear roomate, Shu Xian, Michelle n Nixon.... thanks 4 the treat... really have fun when we eat the steamboat although is jus a simple meal... we all eat frm 7smth until 10smth.... we r all very VERY full....

Taz not the end of my birthday yet.... Joseph call me out 2 Yam Cha at 11smth, we go 2 Feeling Cafe, we go there 2 chat n hear songs... Joseph really say a lot of advice to me n i feel more better now d... I should hav think more positive side than negative side....n i completely ok now...

Both of us yam cha at feeling cafe until almost 1am then he walks me bac.... Oh ya, n i manage 2 make a wish with a candle tat use 2 heat up our tea pot... Haha... thanks 2 Joseph.....n thanks 4 the treat ya....
Taz the end of the story of my 20th bday in KL.....

Special thanks 2 Joseph, Limbert, Mao, Gillian, Li May, Yen Hooi, Julie, Shu Xian, Michelle, Nixon and frens who wish me... Thanks ya... Love u all.... Muackzz....

This is the mix vege n meat salad that my roomate, Julie made 4 me.....


it really taste nice.... Thanks Julie....

No comments: