I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's m.i.f.a!


2day i went 2 support my best fren, Birdy( Yeoh Beng Hong)... in the It's MIFA competition, she is one of the contestant... im really proud of her... she finally can reach her dream d... Know wat MIFA means?? M.I.F.A stands for Malaysian International Fashion Awards.. I jus know it when c Michie's blog...hehe....
This fashion show is held in The Gardens Hotel's Ballroom at 4pm, i went there with Michie, too bad tht Mao cant make it... Its really nice n very grand... both of us reach there at 4smth, v thought tht we r late d... but luckily the show haven start ko...

I really excited in there, this is my 1st time go watch a live fashion show.... n my best fren is one of the contestant.... me at there guessing which wan is Ah Bird's design.. n when i c her design.. i really really proud of her, she did it d!!! those clothes tht she design really nice.... but at the moment i c her walk on the run way... i can even feel her tired n her unconfidence... but nvm, u r always the best 2 me... really miss u as we din meet up 4 so long d.... finally v meet d... so happy but at the same time i so Sim Tia when c u so tired....

Girl, I really proud of u n u r alweiz the best 2 me, frenz 4ever... Muacksszzz....

Here r some of her designs....


this is the one i like the most out of all her designs....
me n my best fren, Birdy.... hehe... frenz 4eva... will support u alweiz!!! Gambateh ooh....

2 comments:

bhong said...

my dear r , mifa stand for malaysia international fashion alliance la ! and it is mifw stand for malaysia international fashion week la !!!

~ Shirmane ~ said...

hehe... yaya... paiseh... i will correct it...