I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

New experience...




2day me, Julie, Hui Ping n Julie's frens go 2 audition for "i want to be a DJ" at Sri Pentas, TV3... my roomate saw this audition online... so, we jus go n take experience n hav fun there... this is the 1st time i go inside the media prima building, the audition start frm 9am unil 5pm, we all go there at abt 3smth... we r given a script n there are 2 sheets of script, one is mandrin n another is cantonese, i struggle 4 that cantonese wan...

we waited in a room n wait 4 our turn... we wait until 4smth n there are people take the photo of each of us 1st before we go in the room for the audition... n guess wat?? i meet 叶剑峰 n one of the previous superstar contestant there, 4gt his name d there...

Im so nervous before i go inside...n when i go in, i not so nervous d coz the person who interview me is very friendly n is jus the two of us... is not so formal that i think... is on one to one n is in a informal way... is jus like talking nia... coz she is sitting beside me n we r like chatting... she jus ask me to read the script 1st paragraph nia... jus like tht... i finish my audition in less than 5 minutes... is so fast....

On the other hand, my roomate julie n qing are more lucky, they are interview by Jeff, the Dj... so good, they said tht they gt record down their voice n me n hui ping wan dun have... too bad... aiya.....

After the audition, we go 2 One U there to find some food coz we r all starving... at first we wan go eat McD wan but we jus found the McD kiosk nia, din found the shop... so we jus walk around finding other food.. n we decided 2 go eat SUSHI!! we eat sushi at Sushi Zanmai, the decoration inside is very nice n the food there is nice also n the price is cheaper compare 2 Sushi King.... we enjoy the meal very much n we take alot of photos there... will upload the photos when received the photos frm Hui Ping n Qing....

We go walk around after we finish our meal n i bought myself 2 alphabet key chain for myself as a gift for my birthday!!! Yay...

Thaz how i spend my time 2day n we go bac home at 8smth..... really enjoy myself 2day....



these are the 2 key chain that bought 4 myself...
the M wan i ald modified it 2 become a necklace d... LOVE it!!!









No comments: